Minibus day trips provide the perfect opportunity to escape the city and head out for a walk in an area that you may not otherwise have the chance to visit. At just £12, minibus day trips represent great value for money – often much cheaper than is possible by public transport.
Weekend Trips provide the opportunity to visit places further afield than is possible in a day trip, generally in National Parks, which contain Britain’s finest scenery. Most weekend trips leave on Friday afternoon and return late on Sunday in order to get two full day walks, and all for a very reasonable price.
Click on the links below for more information about each trip.
- Peak District – Saturday 26rd January
- Brecon Beacon – Friday 1st – Sunday 3rd February
- Cornwall – Friday 15th – Sunday 17th February
- Pembrokeshire – Friday 22nd – Sunday 24th February
- Cheddar Gorge – Saturday 9th March
Click the links above for more details when they appear.
Signup for any of these trips here.
Click on for more: