Important note for 2020-2021: Due to the social distancing regulations, the format for our trips will be very different for the time being. We plan to still host a variety of fun and exciting trips however, so stay tuned!
Minibus day trips provide the perfect opportunity to escape the city and head out for a walk in an area that you may not otherwise have the chance to visit. At about £15, minibus day trips represent great value for money – often much cheaper than is possible by public transport.
Weekend Trips provide the opportunity to visit places further afield than is possible in a day trip, generally in National Parks, which contain Britain’s finest scenery. Most weekend trips leave on Friday afternoon and return late on Sunday in order to get two full day walks, and all for a very reasonable price.
If a weekend of walking is not enough for you, we occasionally run trekking trips out of term. These are multi-day trips following a long distance path, carrying our own kit and often camping the nights; undoubtedly a challenge, but also very rewarding! We are also planning on introducing long distance walking challenges, so stay tuned for these!
- Malverns’ Day Trip, Saturday 24th October
- Brecon Beacons Day Trip, Saturday 14th November (GoE Trip*)
- Oxford to Banbury Beat Charity Walk, Saturday 31st October (GoE Trip*)
- Box Hill Day Trip, Saturday 21st November
- London Christmas Lights Walk, Saturday 28th November
- Blenheim Christmas Lights, Thursday 3rd December
- Cotswolds Way Trekking Trip, 5th-9th December (GoE Trip*)
Click on for more: