Minibus day trips provide the perfect opportunity to escape the city and head out for a walk in an area that you may not otherwise have the chance to visit. At about £15, minibus day trips represent great value for money – often much cheaper than is possible by public transport.
Weekend Trips provide the opportunity to visit places further afield than is possible in a day trip, generally in National Parks, which contain Britain’s finest scenery. Most weekend trips leave on Friday afternoon and return late on Sunday in order to get two full day walks, and all for a very reasonable price.
If a weekend of walking is not enough for you, we occasionally run trekking trips out of term. These are multi-day trips following a long distance path, carrying our own kit and often camping the nights; undoubtedly a challenge, but also very rewarding! We are also planning on introducing long distance walking challenges, so stay tuned for these!
- 16th Oct – Forest of Dean – Sculpture Trail Day trip CANCELED
- 20th Oct – Michaelmas fair Banbury SOCIAL Evening train from Oxford, return same day
- 28th Oct-30th Oct – Elenydd – Mid-Wales Halloween Weekend Trip
- 6th Nov – 55km Oxford to Banbury walk
- 6th Nov – Ystradfellte – Welsh Waterfalls Day trip
- 12th Nov – Abingdon Fireworks SOCIAL
- 26th Nov – Tour de Trig OUWC – teams do 50-mile or 30-mile event
Click on for more: