Local walks bring you around Oxford and beyond and is a great and easy way to see the countryside and other local attractions. All walks either start in Oxford’s city centre or use public transport (bus/train) to get to the starting point. There is no need to book your place in advance, just turn up on time!
Everyone is very welcome, you do not need to be a member of the club to come on local walks (although there are other benefits to being a member).
- From Harnborough to Charlbury Saturday, 11th of May (end of 2nd week)
- Joined walk with CURAC Cambridge to Wendover Saturday, 18th of May (end of 3rd week)
- The Glyme Valley Way Saturday, 1st of June(end of 5th week)
- Wychwood Forest Saturday, 8th of June (end of 6th week)
- Henley Circular Saturday, 15th of June (end of 7th week)
Click for more: