Local walks bring you around Oxford and beyond and is a great and easy way to see the countryside and other local attractions. All walks either start in Oxford’s city centre or use public transport (bus/train) to get to the starting point. There is no need to book your place in advance, just turn up on time!
Everyone is very welcome, you do not need to be a member of the club to come on local walks (although there are other benefits to being a member).
Local walks are run every weekend during term. They are open to anyone; no signup or membership is required, just turn up at the meeting point on the day.
- Malvern Hills (Freshers’ Walk), Sunday 8th October (end of 0th week)
- Chilterns and Chequers, Saturday 14th October (end 1st week)
- Cookham to Maidenhead, Saturday 21st October (end 2nd week)
- Laurie Lee Way (Cotswolds), Saturday 28th October (end 3rd week)
- Dawdle to Dorchester, Saturday 4th November (end 4th week)
- Boar’s Hill, Saturday 11th November (end 5th week)
- Mr Toad & Mr Poirot, Saturday 18th November (end of 6th week)
More to follow
Click for more: