Local walks bring you around Oxford and beyond and is a great and easy way to see the countryside and other local attractions. All walks either start in Oxford’s city centre or use public transport (bus/train) to get to the starting point. There is no need to book your place in advance, just turn up on time!
Everyone is very welcome, you do not need to be a member of the club to come on local walks (although there are other benefits to being a member).
- Freshers’ trip to the Malverns – Sunday 13th October (start of week 1)
- Thame Circular (Joint with OxRSS) – Sunday 20th October (start of week 2)
- Charlbury Circular – Sunday 27th October (start of week 3)
- Henley and the Chilterns – Saturday 2nd November (end of week 3)
- Oxford Exploration – Sunday 10th November (start of week 5)
- North Oxfordshire Exploration – Sunday 17th November (start of week 6)
- Chipping Norton Circular – Sunday 24th November (start of week 7)
- Christmas Common Walk – Sunday 1st December (start of week 8)
Click for more: