Local walks bring you around Oxford and beyond and is a great and easy way to see the countryside and other local attractions. All walks either start in Oxford’s city centre or use public transport (bus/train) to get to the starting point. There is no need to book your place in advance, just turn up on time!
Everyone is very welcome, you do not need to be a member of the club to come on local walks (although there are other benefits to being a member).
- Freshers’ trip to the Malvern Hills Sunday, 7th of October
- Charlbury Circular Saturday, 13th of October (end of 1nd week)
- Around Saunderton Saturday, 20th of October (end of 2rd week)
- In the footsteps of the Romans’ Saturday, 27th of October (end of 3rd week)
- Blenheim Ciricular Saturday, 3th of November (end of 4th week)
- Discovering Wytham Forest Saturday, 10th of November (end of 5th week)
- From Henley-on-Thames to Hambleden and back Saturday, 17th of November (end of 6th week)
Click for more: