- Walking the Windrush: Saturday 22nd April (end of week 0)
- The White Horse at Uffington: Saturday 29th April (end of week 1)
- Map-Reading Skills Walk (Boars Hill): Saturday 6th May (end of week 2)
- TBC : Saturday 13th May (end of week 3)
- Wendover to Missenden (CURC Joint Walk): Saturday 20th May (end of week 4)
- TBC: Saturday 27th May (end of week 5)
- Windsor Great: Saturday 3rd June (end of week 6)
- Wallingford to Henley: Saturday 10th June (end of week 7)
- Cookham to Maidenhead: Saturday 17th June (end of week 8)
- Varsity March: Saturday 24th June (end of week 9)
Join us for our summer punt party on Sunday 5th June. Punting will be between 12noon and 2pm, followed by a bring and share picnic on Angel and Greyhound meadow or (in case of bad weather) a nearby JCR/MCR. If punting (or being punted) isn’t your thing feel free to join us for the picnic.
For punting meet at the Magdalen Bridge punt station at 12noon. Please bring snacks and drink to share for the picnic! Please email simon.lewis AT univ.ox.ac.uk in advance (in case it starts to look as though we don’t have enough punts) if you would like to come.
|Venue:||Meet at Magdelen Bridge punt station. Picnic on Angel and Greyhound meadow or nearby JCR/MCR|
|Cost:||Just the food/drink you bring 🙂|
|Contact:||simon.lewis AT univ.ox.ac.uk|