- Amazing Abingdon : Sunday 16th October (end of Week 1)
- Mr Toad to Mr Poirot : Saturday 22nd October (end of Week 2)
- Charlbury to Blenheim Palace : Sunday 30th October (end of Week 3)
- Wytham Woods and Farmoor Reservoir : Sunday 6th November (end of Week 4)
- ***CANCELLED***Down to the River We Walk. Thames Path from Newbridge to Oxford : Saturday 12th November (end of Week 5)***CANCELLED***
- Kingham to Charlbury : Saturday 19th November (end of Week 6)
- Dawdle to Dorchester : Sunday 27th November (end of Week 7) – PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF DATE
- Cholsey to Goring via Wallingford : Saturday 3rd December (end of Week 8)
- ***CANCELLED***Check out the Chilterns : Saturday 10th December (end of Week 9)***CANCELLED
- Walk the Windrush : Saturday 17th December
Hello there! It’s summer term, and we have plenty of walks lined up to help you make the most of the (potentially) lovely weather. We have day trips to the Jurassic Coast, Isle of Wight, weekend trips to the Yorkshire Dales and the New Forest, and of course our local walks in and around Oxford will be continuing throughout the term, for which no membership is required! As the Jurassic Coast trip is particularly early this year, there is a separate signup for this trip. Hope to see you soon!
Date: Saturday 29th April More information **PLEASE NOTE: There will be a separate sign-up form for this trip as it is happening earlier than usual. Access it here Meet: Trinity Gates, Broad street Time: 8am Return: Late Evening Distance: 17-18km Cost: £12 Food: Please bring your own packed lunch + money for a pub dinner Equipment: Sturdy walking boots are a must. Waterproof jacket and trousers can be borrowed from club.