Important note for 2020-2021: Due to the social distancing regulations, the university has mandated that all local walks must have a maximum capacity of six participants (including the walk leader). To enforce this we will be implementing a sign-up system using SuperSaas, which will be circulated through our mailing list.
Night walks are a series of social walks which we run during term, where we meet in the evening on a weekday and go for a short walk around Oxford. Walking in the dark provides a unique view of the city and its surrounding countryside, and it’s a great way to wind down in the evening after a long day of studies and work.
Everyone is very welcome, you do not need to be a member of the club to come on night walks (although there are other benefits to being a member).
- Port Meadow Walk, Monday 5th October
- Cherwell Walk, Tuesday 6th October
- Oxford City Exploration, Wednesday 7th October
- Cowley Green Space, Thursday 8th October
- Shotover Walk, Friday 9th October
- Thames Path in the Dark, Thursday 22nd October
- Shotover Walk, Thursday 5th November
- Canal Walk, Wednesday 11th November