Night walks are run on evening during the week in term time, typically consisting of a short 1-2 hour walk in the dark. They are open to anyone and no membership is required, however due to the social distancing regulations we used a sign-up system with a maximum capacity of five participants (plus the leader). Sign-up for walks on each weekend opens on Monday of each week, and will be circulated via our mailing list.
During Freshers’ week this year, we ran a series of ‘Fresher night walks’ taking place on each weekday, but during term we aim to have one a week. Please note the following schedule is tentative; further walks, modifications and further details will be added as the term progresses.
- Port Meadow Walk, Monday 5th October
- Cherwell Walk, Tuesday 6th October
- Oxford City Exploration, Wednesday 7th October
- Cowley Green Space, Thursday 8th October
- Shotover Walk, Friday 9th October
- Thames Path in the Dark, Thursday 22nd October
- Shotover Walk, Thursday 5th November
- Canal Walk, Wednesday 11th November