How does the booking process work?
- Fill in the form to apply for minibus day or weekend trips and sign up for club membership
- You will receive an automated email reply confirming your ballot entry (this email doesn’t guarantee you a place on a trip yet) and membership sign up.
- Check if all the information in the email is correct. Otherwise, please contact the webmaster (email@example.com) immediately.
- Pay for membership using the details in the membership confirmation email
- Once you have paid for membership you will then be entered into the ballot. After the ballot, you will hear back about which trips you have places on and how much to pay – normally during 2nd week. (it will be 3rd week this term)
- Once your place on a trip has been confirmed, please pay for the trip(s) as soon as possible using the details in the email sent to you detailing which trips you have a place on.
Privacy information about the booking form:
OUWC will use your information only for the booking process, running trips and handling any incidents if need be. All information from the booking form will be entered into a non-public online database, which will be cleared with the arrival of a new term. Read more about privacy here.
If you do not receive an email within 1 hour of submitting the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.