How does the booking process work?
The club uses a first-come first-serve sign-up system using SuperSaas, which is circulated via our mailing list each term. This was a change introduced from Hilary 2020 onwards, replacing the previous ballot system.
- You will need to generate a membership number for the current academic year, which you can do by filling in this form. If you have already generated a membership number, you can look it up here.
- You need your membership number to sign-up for trips. However, you will only need to pay for membership until you sign-up for a trip.
- Sign-up for trips using the link circulated via the mailing list. You will receive instructions to pay upon signing-up.
- You will receive an automated email reply confirming your place, so please check all the information is correct. Otherwise, please contact the webmaster (email@example.com) immediately.
- Please arrange to pay for the trip you have signed-up for. If you do not pay at least five days before the trip, you will forfeit your place.
- If you do not have a place, do keep an eye on your email, as people do drop out, and last minuet places are filled on a first come first serve basis.
Privacy information about the booking form:
OUWC will use your information only for the booking process, running trips and handling any incidents if need be. All information from the booking form will be entered into a non-public online database, which will be cleared with the arrival of a new term. Read more about privacy here.