How does the booking process work?
**PLEASE NOTE**: We have changed the payment system this term. Now you only need to pay for the trips you get a place on, after the ballot has taken place. If you get on a trip you will still need to be/become a member. Membership signup is now completed online in a separate form here
- Fill in the form to apply for minibus day or weekend trips.
- You will receive an automated email reply confirming your ballot entry (this email doesn’t guarantee you a place on a trip yet).
- Check if all the information in the email is correct. Otherwise, please contact the webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately.
- You will then be entered into the ballot. After the ballot, you will hear back about which trips you have places on and how much to pay – normally during 2nd week.
- Once your place on a trip has been confirmed, please pay for the trip(s) as soon as possible.
- If you get a place on a trip and are not yet a member, you will then also need to sign up and pay for termly or yearly membership.
Privacy information about the booking form:
OUWC will use your information only for the booking process, running trips and handling any incidents if need be. All information from the booking form will be entered into a non-public online database, which will be cleared with the arrival of a new term. Read more about privacy here.
If you do not receive an email within 1 hour of submitting the form, please email email@example.com.
Booking for this term’s trips is now closed – we’ll be in touch with the result of the ballot in 2nd week.