How does the booking process work?
- If you haven ‘t been on a club trip in either Michaelmas and Hilary, sign up for membership here
- You need your membership number for the trip ballot. However, you will only be invoiced for membership if you get allocated a spot on a trip.
- Fill in the form below to sign up for minibus day or weekend trips.
- You will receive an automated email reply confirming your ballot entry (this email doesn’t guarantee you a place on a trip yet)
- Check if all the information in the email is correct. Otherwise, please contact the webmaster (email@example.com) immediately.
- The ballot will be run the week after the sign-up is closed, and you will recieve an email with the results.
- Once your place on a trip has been confirmed, please pay for the trip(s) and membership as soon as possible using the details in the email sent to you detailing which trips you have a place on. If you do not pay at least five days before the trip, you will forfeit your place.
- If you do not have a place, do keep an eye on your email, as people do drop out, and last minuet places are filled on a first come first serve basis.
Privacy information about the booking form:
OUWC will use your information only for the booking process, running trips and handling any incidents if need be. All information from the booking form will be entered into a non-public online database, which will be cleared with the arrival of a new term. Read more about privacy here.