Local walks are run every weekend during term. They are open to anyone; no signup or membership is required, just turn up at the meeting point on the day. The below schedule is tentative and subject to change, and further details will be added as the term progresses.
- Freshers’ trip to the Malverns – Sunday 13th October (start of week 1)
- Thame Circular (Joint with OxRSS) – Sunday 20th October (start of week 2)
- Charlbury Circular – Sunday 27th October (start of week 3)
- Henley and the Chilterns – Saturday 2nd November (end of week 3)
- Oxford Green Spaces Walk – Sunday 10th November (start of week 5)
- Exploring North Oxford – Sunday 17th November (start of week 6)
- Chipping Norton Circular – Saturday 23rd November (end of week 6)
- Christmas Common Walk – Saturday 30th November (end of week 7)
This term we are additionally running a series of night walks and long walks, which will occur once every week or so. The tentative schedule for the longer walks can be found below; the first few walks will be of accessible length for most, but please make sure to check the distances before turning up! More information can be found on this page.
- Oxford to Wallingford – Saturday 12th October (end of week 0)
- Oxford to Blenheim Palace – Saturday 19th October (end of week 1)
- Chipping Norton to Woodstock – Saturday 26th October (end of week 2)
- Ridgeway Part I – Saturday 9th November (end of week 4)
- Ridgeway Part II – Saturday 16th November (end of week 5)
- Ridgeway Part III – Sunday 24th November (start of week 7)
- Ridgeway Part IV – Sunday 1st December (start of week 8)
For information on the night walks please see this page.