Local walks are run every weekend during term. They are open to anyone; no signup or membership is required, just turn up at the meeting point on the day.
- Freshers’ trip to the Malverns – Sunday 13th October (start of week 1)
- Thame Circular (Joint with OxRSS) – Sunday 20th October (start of week 2)
- Charlbury Circular – Sunday 27th October (start of week 3)
- Henley and the Chilterns – Saturday 2nd November (end of week 3)
- Oxford Exploration – Sunday 10th November (start of week 5)
- North Oxfordshire Exploration – Sunday 17th November (start of week 6)
- Christmas Common Walk – Saturday 23rd November (end of week 6)
- Moreton in Marsh Walk – Sunday 1st December (start of week 8)
This term we are additionally running a series of night walks and long walks, which will occur once every week or so. The tentative schedule for the longer walks can be found below; the first few walks will be of accessible length for most, but please make sure to check the distances before turning up! More information can be found on this page.
- Oxford to Wallingford – Saturday 12th October (end of week 0)
- Oxford to Blenheim Palace – Saturday 19th October (end of week 1)
- A walk along the Glyme Valley way – Saturday 26th October (end of week 2)
- Ridgeway Part I – Saturday 9th November (end of week 4)
- Ridgeway Part II – Saturday 16th November (end of week 5)
- Ridgeway Part III – Sunday 24th November (start of week 7)
Ridgeway Part IV – Saturday 30th November (end of week 7)Postponed to a later date
- Chiltern way first section – Saturday 30th November (end of week 7)
For information on the night walks please see this page.