This term we will be running a series of night walk socials; these will be short walks after sunset, usually with a stop for food or a drink. Details will be posted first on the Facebook page of the walking club, so please check there for the latest information.
Please contact the leader to sign-up at least two days in advance, so they can provide the necessary amount of headlamps and food / drink. Please be wary that it may be quite cold and muddy also, so please come in suitable shoes and bring plenty of layers.
Below is a list of night walks that have happened / will be happening this term. Note this page may not be up to date!
- BBQ at Port Meadow – Thursday 10th October (week 0)
- Iffley Lock – Thursday 17th October (week 1)
- BBQ at Shotover – Thursday 24th October (week 2)
- Towards Marston – Thursday 7th November (week 4)
- Christmas lights and South Park – Thursday 21st November (week 6)