Hello and welcome to anyone new to Oxford and the Walking Club! This term as always we will be running our weekly local walks in addition to day and weekend trips to destinations further afield. Local walks are completely free, no membership required, all you need to do is turn up on the day. Our day and weekend trips are often oversubscribed and you will need to signup online and be a member of the club. Come along to our FREE CAKE event to find about more about the trips and how the process works. See you soon!
Local walks are run every weekend during term. They are open to anyone; no signup or membership is required, just turn up at the meeting point on the day.
- Malvern Hills (Freshers’ Walk), Sunday 8th October (end of 0th week)
- Chilterns and Chequers, Saturday 14th October (end 1st week)
- Cookham to Maidenhead, Saturday 21st October (end 2nd week)
- Laurie Lee Way (Cotswolds), Saturday 28th October (end 3rd week)
- Dawdle to Dorchester, Saturday 4th November (end 4th week)
- Boar’s Hill, Saturday 11th November (end 5th week)
- Mr Toad & Mr Poirot, Saturday 18th November (end of 6th week)
More to follow