Local walks are run every weekend during term. They are open to anyone; no signup or membership is required, just turn up at the meeting point on the day.
- Thames Path to Abingdon Sunday, 27th of January (end of 2nd week)
- North Oxford Circular Saturday, 2nd of February (end of 3rd week)
- White Horse of Uffington Saturday, 16th of February (end of 5th week)
- Cirencester, the Source of the River Thames and Beyond Saturday, 23 of February (end of 6th week)
- Goring to Ipsden – Navigation training walk Saturday, 2nd of March (End of 7th week)
- Bird watching walk via Otmoor Nature Reserve Saturday, 9th of March (End of 8th week)