Local walks are run every weekend during term. They are open to anyone; no signup or membership is required, just turn up at the meeting point on the day. Unfortunately, there are just 2 walks this term, others might follow.
- From Harnborough to Charlbury Saturday, 11th of May (end of 2nd week)
- Joined walk with CURAC Cambridge to Wendover Saturday, 18th of May (end of 3rd week)
- The Glyme Valley Way Saturday, 1st of June(end of 5th week)
- Wychwood Forest Saturday, 8th of June (end of 6th week)
- Henley Circular Saturday, 15th of June (end of 7th week)